Share this page: 

Employment and Job Market Info for U.S. Metro Areas

Correctional Officers and Jailers - Ann Arbor, Michigan Metro Area

Total
Employment
Location
Quotient
Median
Annual Earnings
Ann Arbor 660 1.0 $54,090Median annual earnings for Correctional Officers and Jailers in the Ann Arbor, Michigan Metro Area: $54,090
 
National 431,600 1.0 $42,820

data source:Bureau of Labor Statistics

Top job markets for Correctional Officers and Jailers ranked by
concentration (left) and median earnings (right):


Metro areas with populations over 1 million

Metro Area Location Quotient
Tucson, AZ 1.9
Phoenix, AZ 1.7
Richmond, VA 1.6
Rochester, NY 1.2
Buffalo, NY 1.1
Metro Area Median Earnings
Inland Empire, CA $80,270
SF Metro Area $72,540
San Diego, CA $70,370
NYC Metro Area $70,120
Boston Metro Area $69,700

Metro areas with populations of 500,000 to 1 million

Metro Area Location Quotient
Bakersfield, CA 4.7
Stockton, CA 2.4
Baton Rouge, LA 2.3
Jackson, MS 1.8
Fresno, CA 1.6
Metro Area Median Earnings
Bakersfield, CA $82,870
Stockton, CA $68,340
Fresno, CA $66,930
Scranton, PA $60,760
Worcester, MA $57,230

Metro areas with populations of 200,000 to 500,000

Metro Area Location Quotient
Killeen, TX 4.7
Utica, NY 4.0
Hagerstown, MD 3.9
Beaumont, TX 3.2
Amarillo, TX 3.2
Metro Area Median Earnings
Trenton, NJ $77,150
Utica, NY $66,320
Barnstable, MA $58,780
Davenport, IA $58,560
Merced, CA $56,290

Ann Arbor, MI Metro Area - Job Listings

Scorekeepers Bar and Grill - Ann Arbor,MI
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Bar Security Guard to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned pre... Full Description

The Patient Station - Ypsilanti,MI
Job DescriptionThe Patient Station is a family-owned and operated provisioning center committed to being the most service-oriented, knowledgeable and ... Full Description

The D.M. Burr Group - Pinckney,MI
Job DescriptionTaking care of our customers, while they take care of their business!About DM Burr:D.M. Burr Security is a different kind of security g... Full Description

Army National Guard - Taylor,MI
31B Military Police - Police OfficerJob ID: Job Views: 79Location: TAYLOR, Michigan, United StatesZIP Code: 48180Job Category: Police and ProtectionPo... Full Description

Army National Guard - Taylor,MI
31E Internment/Resettlement SpecialistJob ID: Job Views: 73Location: TAYLOR, Michigan, United StatesZIP Code: 48180Job Category: Police and Protection... Full Description

CACI International Inc - Chelsea,MI
Job Description Job Summary: Current Background Investigators are required to conduct face-to-face interviews asking a variety of questions with the s... Full Description

Garden City Hospital - Garden City,MI
ResponsibilitiesPerforms security services, including electronic surveillance, and systematic manual Security Officers rounds. Coordinates facility re... Full Description

Talentify - Carleton,MI
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-###-#### FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job op... Full Description

Motherson Innovations - Farmington Hills,MI
Assignments:Supports drafting, prosecution and defense of patent applications nationally and internationallySupports the monitoring and appeals proced... Full Description

Laz Parking - Ypsilanti,MI
DescriptionWant to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is one of the... Full Description



Ann Arbor, MI Metro Area

MSA: Ann Arbor, MI
county: Washtenaw

Job Openings

Scorekeepers Bar and Grill - Ann Arbor,MI
The Patient Station - Ypsilanti,MI
The D.M. Burr Group - Pinckney,MI
Army National Guard - Taylor,MI
Army National Guard - Taylor,MI
CACI International Inc - Chelsea,MI